About TULIP >
How much will this cost my diocese?Eventus Special event protection is available exclusively to Catholic Churches and Schools by Arthur J Gallagher & Co.. Only the tenant-user pays for the policy they actually purchase.
How do I subscribe to the TULIP program?If your diocese is not already set up in TULIP click the link below and establish a profile for your diocese
Why should your diocese use the TULIP Program?
- No cost to the diocese or individual parish (if you are member of TULIP)
- Less work for business managers
- Automatic event documentation to both risk management and business managers
- Higher limits and property damage coverage available
- Molestation coverage included, $50,000 limit
- Stand-alone vendor and exhibitor coverage available
Brochures (for Tenant Users)To download and print the TULIP tri-fold brochure to hand out to tenant users, click here. Simply open the file, print, and fold. You can print as many as you need!
You can also write in the location ID or Invitation Code on the brochure before giving it to the tenant user.
For information about the TULIP program contact our TULIP Manager:
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
6300 S. Syracuse Way
Centennial, CO 80111
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Mountain Time
Closed Saturday & Sunday